CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Prayer at Work

My Heavenly Father, as I enter this workplace, I bring YOUR presence with me. I speak YOUR peace, YOUR grace, YOUR mercy and YOUR perfect order into this office. I acknowledge YOUR power over all that will be spoken, thought, decided, and done within these walls.

LORD, I t hank YOU for the gifts YOU have blessed me with. I commit to using them responsibly in YOUR honor. Give me fresh supply of strength to do my job. Anoint my projects, ideas, and energy; so that even my smallest accomplishment may bring YOU glory. LORD, when I am confused, guide me. When I am weary, energize me. When I am burned out, infuse me with the light of the Holy Spirit. May the work that I do and the way I do it bring faith, joy, and a smile to all that I come in contact with today. And oh LORD, when I leave this place, give me traveling mercy.

Bless my family and home to be in order as I left it. LORD, I thank YOU for everything YOU’ve done, everything YOU’re doing, and everything YOU’re going to do.

In the name of JESUS I pray, with much love and thanksgiving.

Amen.

0 comments: