CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

I am happy!

Wake up in the morning with a smile in your heart. Thank GOD for this another beautiful day! No matter how rainy outside and stormy you feel inside, leave a room for hope in your heart. Be happy because this is a new day! New day for new things!

As you start the day just say “I want to be happy today! Don’t worry about things, fill your heart with joy and never let anger go unto you. When things seems like getting wrong, control it! Control as you say “I am happy! You’ll surely see the difference.

Being happy is a matter of choice. Nothing is impossible if you wanted to. It is about strength of mind and willpower to make yourself happy. Let go of the things that makes you sad, lift all your worries and concerns to GOD and you’ll certainly feel better.

“God will make a way,” is a song which I really find nice. It’s like I have to worry no more because God will always be there carrying me all throughout. I believe in HIM, and I know He’ll guide my every steps.

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way He will make a way

By a roadway in the wilderness
He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His word will still remain
He will do something new today.

Praise GOD! YOU’re so good!

0 comments: