CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

GOD is good, all the time...

Trials…

Pains…

Burdens…

Anxieties…

Miseries…

These all comes to us for reasons. We may not know it, but we have to understand it. I know how hard it is, for I can’t deny the fact that during those times I feel weak. I got so tired, troubled, and made me think endlessly. Thinking about everything… Full of questions, full of emotions… I can’t help but cry!

But, this is wrong and will do no good. Trusting GOD in everything will make us strong. HE is the only one who could give peace and enlightenment on our hearts. All we have to do is to let HIM conquer our lives, and we’ll undeniably be unloaded with whatever worries we’re carrying.

Give yourself a break! Don’t let your life be messed up with things without value. Freshen up your face, cleanse your soul, clear up your mind, and let love embrace your heart. GOD loves you! And HE’ll never bring you down. Trust HIM!

Have faith.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how inspiring...

joy said...

GOD is always with us! So nothing for us to worry. All we have to do s to have a greater faith.